[LAST UPDATED ON ]
The ECEEN Canvans Backpack is a solar-powered backpack that offers functionality and portability. Its offers 10 watts of solar power combined with a 10000mAh battery pack that can charge your smartphones, tablets and other devices so you can stay connected all day.
It features a lithium-polymer type battery that only needs 6 hours of solar panel sun exposure to fully charge. After that, it can power 3 to 4 devices. There’s no need to use your own cables as it comes with Micro USB cables for your convenience.
Whether you’re a student, office worker or an adventurer, this backpack will make charging your devices more convenient. The bag itself is durable and strong, and is made of a canvas material.
The ECEEN Canvans Backpack has a 36L capacity so you can bring your extra valuables like books and clothes with you. It is even waterproof, so it can protect your things on rainy days. Meanwhile, the removable solar panel can be attached to the bag’s front flap where it can collect more sunlight.
- TAKE IT EVERYWHERE ON THE GO - Whether you're hiking, camping, trekking, or...
- NEVER RUN OUT OF JUICE - ECEEN's solar bag comes with a 10W waterproof solar...
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR PANEL: 22% High Efficiency Sunpower solar panel (USA...
- STYLISH & DURABLE - Perfect as a daypacks during the day, weekend trips. Solar...
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR - Although they are lightweight, they are built to last. The...
[Product info last updated on 2019-09-15 at 03:36 | Data obtained from Amazon Product Advertising API]
Features of ECEEN Canvans Backpack
- 36L solar-powered backpack, great for hiking, camping adventures and everyday use
- Recharges 3 to 4 smartphones or tablets when fully charged
- Only needs 6 hours of sun exposure to fully charge
- Lightweight and made of a strong canvas material
- Includes a removable and waterproof lithium-polymer 10,000mAh Battery
- Includes a removable 10-watt solar panel that can be attached to the front flap of the backpack
- Includes Micro USB cables that connect the battery system to devices
- Also charges digital cameras, GPS units and other 5v devices
- Stylish and flexible backpack
- Multiple compartments and side pockets for sports bottles
- Velcro enclosure and comfortable pads
- Item weight: 2.6 lbs
- Dimension: 18.9 x 7.5 x 14.2 inches
- Color: Blue
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
When you ask people about solar backpacks, a lot of people will recommend the brand ECEEN. This manufacturer sells a lot of different solar backpacks. Each of them is designed to meet different purposes and lifestyles. They have been in the business of solar backpacks and other solar devices since 2007. That’s why their name often comes up when people talk about the best solar technology products. It’s a great brand to consider if you’re looking for something quality you can depend on.
The advantage of the ECEEN Canvans Backpack is that it is made by a reliable brand. According to the manufacturer, all of their products, including their solar backpacks, come with at least 12 months of warranty, so you can expect this product to last a long time.
Not only does this backpack look stylish, it’s also durable. The backpack is made of a strong canvas material that is known for being eco-friendly, sturdy and water-resistant.
Next, let’s look at the specifications. This backpack is equipped with a removable 10-watt solar panel with 22% of solar efficiency. In other words, the panels are small yet powerful enough to fully charge a 10000mAh lithium-polymer battery pack after just 6 hours of sun exposure. This combination is good for providing energy to your devices quickly. In fact, it can charge 3 to 4 gadgets such as smartphones, tablets, GPS devices and digital cameras, as long as they are 5V. It also has Micro USB cables included.
In terms of convenience and portability, this product deserves an A grade. It only weighs 2.6 lbs., so it is very light and comfortable on the back. There are multiple compartments as well as side pockets that are large enough for sports bottles. Meanwhile, the front flap or fold-down button makes the backpack bigger so you can also carry your laptop.
While most buyers are happy with this backpack’s battery pack and solar panel, some are dissatisfied with the backpack itself. In particular, many people find that the straps cannot handle heavy weight. The design is good, but you have to be careful with the weight of your backpack.
Aside from this, the solar panel and battery pack are also limited in terms of providing power to devices. They can only recharge 5V devices and not gadgets like DSLR cameras and laptops.
Despite a few drawbacks, the ECEEN Canvans Backpack is worth the price. You can even find discounts on some online stores if you’re lucky enough.
If you are looking for a decent solar-powered backpack that you can use for school, biking or picnics, then this is a great choice. It is quick to charge and quick to recharge other devices. It is also simple and stylish, and the interior is spacious too.
Remember to be mindful of the load because the straps are quite flimsy. Overall though, this backpack works as promised and is a reliable product to bring along anywhere you go.