- by SolarMonster
Are you looking for a solar-powered backpack that you can take to work, school or on camping adventures? Then why not consider the Choetech 24W Solar Charger Backpack?
This product features an efficient solar panel, producing 24 watts of power at a charging speed of 2.4A or 4A per device. This will surely recharge your smartphones and tablets just like you were charging them from an electrical outlet. In fact, it has a 23% to 24% better conversion rate than the average solar panel and two ports so that you can charge two devices at the same time. Its foldable design includes three webbing loops on both sides that you can use for attaching it to the backpack.CHOETECH 24W Solar Charger Backpack is made of a lightweight and strong material to add to its portability. It has a foldable design too. This way, you can transform it into a full-size hiking backpack and back into a pack-in pocket when you’re not using it.
Aside from that, the materials and solar panels are waterproof, making it ideal for outdoor use. Portable, efficient and instant, this product is surely one of the best travel backpacks.
- 24W of Power: The solar charger produces up to 24W of power and delivers...
- High Efficient: Operates with SunPower solar panels with high conversion rate up...
- Highly Portable: Lightweight and foldable design with three webbing loops on...
- Packable Backpack - The backpack is ultra lightweight, water resistant and...
- What You Get: 1*CHOETECH 24W Solar Charger, 1*Backpack, 4*Carabiner Clips,...
[Product info last updated on 2019-01-24 at 03:22 | Data obtained from Amazon Product Advertising API]
Features of CHOETECH 24W Solar Charger Backpack
- Highly efficient solar backpack, ideal for outdoor adventures and everyday use
- Recharges up to two devices at once
- Converts power with 23% to 24% more efficiency than the average solar panel
- Backpack is made of lightweight, strong and durable material
- 24-watt solar panel charges devices instantly as it is exposed to the sun
- Includes integrated USB ports: USB 2.4 A and USB 4 A
- Panels have a foldable design and include 3 webbing loops
- Attachable to tents and other outdoor items
- Charges smartphones, tablets and other USB compatible devices
- Waterproof design makes it ideal for outdoor adventures
- Backpack can be transformed into a pack-in pocket when not in use for easy storage
- Package includes 4 carabiner clips, 1 cable for charging and an 18-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Item weight: 2 oz.
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.5 inches
- Color: Green
When you are out of the house and exploring the great outdoors, one of the best bags to choose is the CHOETECH 24W Solar Charger Backpack. This brand is a new model of solar backpack that has already received a lot of praise and positive feedback from solar technology enthusiasts. See if its functionality and design will meet your requirements as you learn more about its features and their benefits below.
There are so many unique features that make the product stand out from the crowd. For one, it has huge solar panels that are very large given the length of the backpack. The reason for this is to get as much sunlight as possible, and convert as much energy as quickly as possible.
Aside from this, you also have the option to fold up and fit it in your pocket when it’s not in use. This way, you can carry the bag anywhere easier and just unfold it when it’s time to pack your things.
The solar panels are detachable from the backpack so that you can use the backpack every day in school. Then, you can just attach the panels through the webbing loops when you have to recharge your gadgets in an instant. The solar panels are flexible and waterproof, allowing you to attach them to tents or other backpacks as well. It is really a great backpack for outdoor adventures.
In terms of power and efficiency, this solar backpack won’t disappoint. In fact, it might be the fastest at providing energy to your devices on the market today. That is because of the whopping 24-watt panels, which is three times more than a regular solar panel.
Though it does not include a battery pack, you can charge two devices at a time through the USB 2.4 A and USN 4.A ports. As long as you are out in the sun, your devices will charge nonstop.
If you need to store energy for later use, the solar panel is battery pack ready. You can use your power bank instead using the proper connector. The package includes 4 carabiner clips and 1 micro USB charging cable. Lastly, it also has an 18-month warranty from the manufacturer.
The obvious drawback with this solar backpack is the absence of a battery pack and the proper connector for it. While it is can accept and charge power banks, it would be better if one was included in the package. This might require you to spend extra money to buy a power bank or an original connector to ensure that you can properly store energy for later use. Also, this means that you can only charge your mobile phone while the solar panel is exposed to the sun.
The CHOETECH 24W Solar Charger Backpack might not be as aesthetically pleasing as some of the other brands, but there is no doubt that it is highly efficient and powerful. Its 24-watt solar panels are indeed impressive. It is affordable too, so it’s highly recommended.